Build support for an Anti-Corruption Act in Maui County.
My.Represent.Us increases impact and tracks progress.
Fight against big money in politics coming to 12 new cities, 2 states in 2015/16
Represent.Us, a fiercely non-partisan anti-corruption campaign, is looking for 12 cities with enough grassroots support to pass a local Anti-Corruption Act.
The more people near you who sign on in support, the more likely we are to actively help you pass your Act.
Represent.Us Chapters are passing Anti-Corruption Acts in cities and towns across America
Start by recruiting a core group of volunteers. Then check out our guide to pass a local Anti-Corruption Act or Resolution and sign up using the form to the right to let us know when you’re ready to start your chapter.
Here’s what Chapter members do:
- Recruit new people to the Represent.Us movement
- Present at local civic group meetings.
- Organize movie nights and other gatherings
- Gather endorsements from community, faith and business leaders.
Is there a chapter near me?
How do I start a chapter?
If you might be that kind of leader, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at (413) 585-8100 x29 and we will help you get started.
- Take a look at our Chapter Leader Guide.
- Check out our Action Handbook here.
- Browse our Resources Page here.
Rather take easier actions online? No problem!
You can still help us spread the word online:
- Share a story of corruption on Facebook
- Recruit friends and family to sign on as Citizen Co-Sponsors.
- Sign up now to start volunteering online
1 thought on “<p>Represent Maui County!! How to Build an Anti-Corruption Campaign</p>”
My problem is with the DNLR/Harbor Division we have pay to have a mooring they don’t take care we have to insure it and can’t sell it which I think is wrong